In an attempt to offer present and prospective French majors new employment perspectives in the world of business and industry, the Department of French and Italian, in cooperation with the Department of Business Administration has developed a program which combines a concentration in French with appropriate courses in a Business-related field (see side bar).
For further information regarding this program option, please contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies.
- FR 207: Writing and Grammar Workshop (3)
- FR 211: Introduction to Literary Studies (3)
- FR 212: Introduction to Cultural Analysis (3)
- FR 205: Oral French
- FR 213: French Phonetics
- FR 314: Advanced Grammar in Context
- FR 419: Techniques in Translation
French Business Course:
- FR 485: Commercial and Econ French I
Electives (French) :
- Four courses at the 300- or 400- level with FR rubric.
Cognate in Business-related field:
- Five courses in appropriate cognate