Basic Language & Placement Testing

Depending on your college, Illinois students have to complete through the third or fourth semester of a foreign language i.e.: FR103 or FR104.  Depending on your Placement Test score or AP score, we can help you evaluate where to start.  


 Feel free to check our FAQ below for some helpful tips.