- Foreign language education
- Phonetics and phonology of French
- Second Language Acquisition
- Integration of pronunciation in the proficiency-based FL K-16 classroom
- L2 critical thinking
- 21st-century France
- Computer- and Mobile-Assisted Language Learning
- Digital L2 literacy in virtual environments
- Mixed methods for research in SLATE
- Process-oriented research in SLATE
21st-century curriculum for the FL classroom, Teaching and Learning L2 culture, Integration of Pronunciation and Proficiency in the L2 classroom
Acquisition of L2 critical thinking, L2 negotiation of meaning
Computer-Assisted and -Mediated Language Teaching and Learning, Virtual Language Learning Environments, Critical Digital L2 Literacy
Mixed-methods and process-oriented research for SLATE
- M.A. Rhetorics of Arts - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (France)
- M.A. Foreign Language and ESL Education - The University of Iowa
- Ph.D. Foreign Language and ESL Education - The University of Iowa
Mroz, Aurore Patricia Making the Move from Intermediate to Advanced. 2018.
Mroz, Aurore Patricia “Seeing what people hear you as”: French learners experiencing intelligibility through automatic speech recognition (ASR). 2018.
Mroz, Aurore Patricia. "Seeing how people hear you: French learners experiencing intelligibility through automatic speech recognition". Foreign Language Annals. 2018, 51(3). 617-637. https://doi.org/10.1111/flan.12348
Mroz, Aurore Patricia Noticing gaps in intelligibility through Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR): Impact on accuracy and proficiency. 2018.
Mroz, Aurore Patricia and Marion Duval. "Parfaire sa prononciation française par le théâtre: la liaison, le 'e' caduc et l'intonation sur le devant de la scène". The French Review. 2018, 91(4). 146-163.